Monday, January 5, 2015

Chart Set ups

Here is how I set up my Breakout Chart in Tc2000:


The indicators I use for 4% moves are listed. I also overlaid a 7 ATR to give me an idea as to whether a 4% move is significant.

My TI over 105, lists the trend intensity and triggers when the TI exceeds 105. I over laid a 6Ema indicator because I use that moving average frequently for determining exits on momentum bursts.  Dots on top means the stock is above the 6EMA dot below means the stock is below.

so combined we have CDXS, which I took a position in today.  It got a 4% spike from a low volatility period which has triggered a big % run. I just hit a TI 105 and is above a 6EMA.


2 comments:

  1. Good explanation of Stockbee,
    Thanks, Bums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. I'm happy to help. I had the same question when I first joined the site. I've slowly started getting the hang of TC2000 and have started to add some bells and whistles.

      Delete